About Dr. Ayman Zraiqat, DDS, IABDM, FAAO, AIAOMT
Do you want healthy teeth and gums for years to come?
Dr. Ayman Zraiqat is a holistic, mercury-safe (amalgam/silver filling-free) and mercury safe dentist and he is dedicated to practicing safe and healthy dentistry. His mission is to treat his patients in the most healthy, caring, holistic way possible and to share information about dental wellness with his patients so that they may make educated decisions about their oral health. He also fully understands the important relationship of oral to overall health and realizes that, "You cannot be truly healthy without good oral health!"
Additionally, he has the experience and the credentials (that exceed most, if not all, dental practitioners in the area) to provide you truly holistic dental care and expert guidance. He takes a unique Whole Body approach to oral health care; combining sound dental science, technology, and experience with a deep concern for his patients' emotional well-being and comfort.
He is associated with a number of prestigious dental organizations, including:
- Board Certified in Integrative Biologic Dental Medicine by the American College of Integrative Dental Medicine (ACIDM).
- SMART (Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique) Certified by the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT) in safe removal of mercury fillings.
- Proficient in the principles and fundamentals of biocompatible dentistry and was awarded the Certificate of Accreditation by the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology. Read more about IAOMT Accreditation.
- Dr. Zraiqat Has More Than 15 Years of Experience Practicing Biologic Dentistry.
- A member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT).
- Founding Member and a Fellow of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy (AAOT).
- Certified in Safe Amalgam Removal by International Association of Mercury-Safe Dentists (IAMSD).
Safe Mercury Amalgam/Silver Filling Removal ProtocolsClick Here.
To accomplish this, we utilize removal protocols for safely removing amalgam fillings based on the recommendations of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) and New Directions Dentistry (NDD), which has set the standard for practicing mercury safe dentistry.
Dr. Zraiqat has completed the NDD course, and received his Certification, in How to Make Your Practice Mercury Safe - Minimizing Occupational Exposure to Mercury in the Dental Office. This is the only course of its kind offered to dentists and qualifies him to remove mercury amalgam fillings safely, protecting himself, his staff, his patients, and the environment from excessive and unnecessary exposure to mercury vapor at the dental office. For more information about why we use safe removal protocols and an explanation of what they are, Click Here.
Whole Body Dental Philosophy
This Whole Body philosophy stresses the use of biocompatible dental materials whenever possible. He also works closely with highly qualified health professionals to assist him in his efforts to return the patient to optimal oral and overall health. His Health-Centered - Patient First approach to holistic dentistry means that he treats the teeth, jaw, and related oral structures, with specific regard to how that treatment will affect the entire body.
Ozone TherapyAmerican Academy of Ozonotherapy and has had extensive training in ozone therapy. Ozone Therapy in dentistry has a number of uses to support traditional dental treatment. These include disinfecting the bacteria that causes tooth decay, support for periodontal treatment and as a support treatment to help disinfect root canals. This effective, non-toxic, non-invasive treatment has been shown to be effective in the right situation. Please ask us if this therapy is right for you.
Dr. Zraigat also practices Biomimetic dentistry. Biomimetic dentistry, a type of tooth-conserving dentistry, treats weak, fractured, and decayed teeth in a way that keeps them strong and seals them from bacterial invasion. In dental practices around the world, Biomimetic Dentistry has practically eliminated cutting teeth down for crowns and destructive root canal treatment. Patients are happier and often spend less compared to conventional treatment. For more information please Click Here.
Treatments and Services Offered
Our office also uses the latest in dental equipment, techniques, and technology in order to provide the patient with healthy treatment options and services, including:
- Ozone Therapy & Ozone Dentistry
- Preventive Dental Treatment and Education
- Periodontal (Gum) Treatment
- Safe Amalgam Filling Removal
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Mercury-Safe Fillings
- Mercury & Metal Free Restorations
- Dental Materials Biocompatibility Testing
- Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
- Smile Makeovers
- Tooth Whitening
- Full & Partial Dentures
- Implant Placement & Maintenance
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction
- TMJ Diagnosis & Treatment
- Snoring and Sleep Disorder Evaluation
- Oral Surgery
- Integrative Dental Medicine
- Family Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry - Biolase Soft Tissue Laser
- Sports Dentistry
- Mouth Guards & Night Guards
- Root Canal Therapy
- Neuromuscular dentistry
- Biomimetic Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Oral DNA Testing
Our office also specializes in state of the art restorative and cosmetic dentistry to correct, restore or enhance your smile to fit your own unique facial form. Our goal is to integrate esthetics as part of total dental and overall health while creating an overall pleasing and natural facial appearance.
Dr. Zraiqat can create the smile of your dreams - just imagine yourself with a beautiful, new, natural looking smile!
Associations & Organizations
Dr. Zraiqat is associated with a number of prestigious dental organizations, including:
- Board Certified in Integrative Biologic Dental Medicine by the American College of Integrative Dental Medicine (ACIDM)
- A member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- Founding Member and a Fellow of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy (AAOT)
- Certified in Safe Amalgam Removal by International Association of Mercury-Safe Dentists (IAMSD)
About Dr. Zraiqat
Dr. Zraiqat strives to practice safe and healthy dentistry and is aware that many oral health issues can have a negative effect on overall health. As a dedicated mercury-safe and mercury safe dentist he and his staff utilize the protocols and equipment necessary to minimize his patients' and the environments exposure to excessive and unnecessary mercury vapor.
His goal is to treat each patient with respect and dignity and that every patient is special with their own goals and values. He and his staff are determined to provide each patient with the information they need to make informed decisions about their oral health.
Dr. Zraiqat is certified by the American College of Integrative Dental Medicine (ACIDM) and is a member of the International Association for Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT). Dr. Zraiqat is founding member of the American Academy of Ozonotherapy (AAOT).
Our fantastic staff is made up of highly-trained, dedicated, caring and motivated professionals who work together as a unique team to bring you the highest quality holistic dental treatment in a healthy, caring, and supportive setting.
We would be honored to add you to our list of satisfied patients and encourage you to call our office at 657-600-8425 to learn more about our office and the many services and treatments we offer. We want to thank you for considering our office for all of your dental needs.
Our dental practice is dedicated to patient education. As a member of Dr. Tom McGuire's International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD) we work closely with him to support our goal of providing important information to our patients about numerous oral health that can affect overall health, including issues related to mercury amalgam (silver) fillings. Click on the appropriate link to access important information about these topics.
- Frequently Asked Questions & Oral Health Topics
- Mercury Safe: Why Dentists are Mercury Safe & Mercury-Free
- Mercury-Free & Mercury Safe: What's the Difference
- Mercury Risk Evaluation
- Referenced & Abstracted Articles about Mercury (Dr. McGuire has kindly allowed us access to his database of referenced and abstracted scientific articles on numerous mercury related topics. It is the largest of its kind and is a wealth of information for those interested in the subject.)
Dr. Tom McGuire's new Video, Mercury: The Poison in Your Teeth conclusively proves that amalgam/silver fillings not only release toxic mercury vapor - but that the common act of brushing just one amalgam filling - will release more mercury than allowed by governmental regulatory agencies at the workplace! It also tells you what you can do about it. Click Here to watch this amazing video demonstration - and don’t forget to tell your friends and family! (You can also access it by searching YouTube for The Poison in Your Teeth or Tom McGuire, DDS.)
A Personal Note from Dr. Tom
"I've spoken with Dr. Zraiqat many times and believe him to be a highly trained, experienced, skilled and caring health-focused mercury safe dentist. I am impressed with the depth of his knowledge and understanding about the critically important relationship of oral to overall health and he utilizes this knowledge when designing the treatment of his patients. He promotes patient education and has a personal interest in the health and healing of his patients.
His deep concern for his patients' health, his ongoing training in holistic and cosmetic dentistry, and his concern for the safe removal of amalgam fillings makes him ideally suited to remove and replace them.
I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a caring holistic and mercury safe dentist. Dr. Zraiqat is also a charter member of the International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD). I recommend visiting his website to learn more about his whole-body approach to dentistry. When you visit his office, please let him know where you found out about him and tell him hello for me. Thanks!"